||We are pleased that you have chosen to rent out a cabin at Salmon River Reserve. Listed below is information that will
answer many of your questions. Please return signed confirmation letters to our office prior to your arrival date. By
renting a cabin at Salmon River Reserve, you agree to the following terms:
Check- in is between 3:00 PM You will receive directions to your vacation rental after we receive a signed rental
Check- out is 11 AM All keys must be left at the house. You will be charged $35.00 for non-returned or lost keys.
The house will be professionally cleaned and well-maintained. You will be welcomed by an initial supply of bath
tissue, paper towels, hand and dish soap. We expect you leave the home in a similar fashion to the way you found it.
You will be charged for any excessive cleaning or moving of furniture. Cabins at Salmon River Reserve have:
• All linens and towels for the number of people on your reservation.
• Fully equipped kitchen, including pots and pans and some spices
• There is a block on long distance calls on the telephone. You will need a credit card or calling card to make long
distance phone calls. We have a large calling area and all of Portland is toll free.
• Before using the hot tub, please read all the instructions regarding use. DO NOT ADJUST ANYTHING ON THE HOT TUB,
EXCEPT JETS AND LIGHTS. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS CAUSED BY YOUR ADJUSTMENTS.
There is a minimum $75 charge if we have to clean and drain the tub after your visit because of not following
instructions and the proper use of chemicals.
• There is much wildlife in the mountains. Be sure not to leave any food out and to clean BBQ grills after each use.
Make sure garbage can lids are on tightly, or the bears, neighborhood dogs and raccoons will be visiting.
• WE DO NOT ALLOW SMOKING IN THE HOME. You will be charged if smoking is done inside of the home.
PETS: A one-time $30.00 fee will be charged for each pet. No cats are allowed. Reservation & Payment Policies:
• Rates are based on double occupancy based on a 2 night minimum and do not include 7% Clackamas County Room
Tax. Rates are determined 1) the number of people in the home 2) the number of nights rented
• Rates are based on the greatest number of people who will be staying in the house during your visit.
• Cleaning: The cleaning fee is $65.00 per stay. Additional cleaning charges will apply if the home has excessive
cleaning necessary after your departure.
• Other Fees: You will be billed for any additional expenses we incur as a result of your stay. This may include items
such as the movement of furniture back to its original location and repairs for damages. You will be billed our actual
cost plus 5%.
• Full Payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. There are no refunds for changes or cancellations made less than 30 days
prior to arrival from a cabin at Salmon River Reserve.
• A current Visa or Master Card or a security deposit will be retained until after departure and may be used to cover the
cost of: additional rent for people not originally listed on the reservation, damages, replacement of missing or broken
items, cleaning beyond normal expectations, hot tub maintenance or draining due to your visit, or any other charges
incurred by the renter.
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. There will be a $25 handling fee plus shipping for any items left
behind that we are requested to return. Rental Policies
• We do not allow parties of any kind, weddings or other special events at most of our rentals.
• We do not rent to people less than 21 years of age.
• If renter brings a pet into the home, then they are responsible for all extra cleaning or damages caused by the pet
while in the property. A pet addendum must be signed before keys are issued.
• The renter agrees to use the property in the manner of which it is intended. The renter will not bother neighbors, or
infringe on other guests rights, enjoyment or use of property. In respect to neighbors we request quiet time, between 10
PM – 8 AM. Be very aware of this when using the hot tub.
• The renter shall not have more people stay overnight, other than those listed on the original reservation.
• The renter is responsible for notifying rental agent of any malfunctions of anything in the vacation rental property
immediately so needed repairs can be done. Any malfunction not reported is subject to eviction and rental agent or
owners will not be held responsible for any injury that may occur due to malfunctions that are not reported
• The renter shall pay any and all legal fees to the owner and agent if any action or suit shall be brought about by the
owner or agent for the recovery of rent due, reimbursement of damages, cleaning or other expenses incurred by the
• We shall have the right at any and all times to enter and inspect the premises for any reason.
• We reserve the right to evict at any time any guest who is not in compliance with the above stated policies. There will
be no refunds due to eviction due to non-compliance with our policies.
• We will not be held responsible for power outages, severe weather or road conditions, personal differences or
emergencies and no refunds will be issued in these cases. We will be happy to reschedule you if possible.
• When you check into the home, let us know immediately if there is anything wrong, or any situation that needs our
attention. No money will be refunded at the end of your visit, if we have not been informed of the problem and given a
chance to correct it.
We are glad you have chosen to stay in a cabin at Salmon River Reserve and we want your stay to be a safe and
Signature ........................................................ date